Kodi is a synonymous term with cord cutters or anyone who seeks to create a perfect home entertainment system. Kodi is a powerful media player that delivers customized entertainment according to your preferences. As compared to other media players and services, Kodi is the best and here is why;
- Free: Kodi is free software, and anybody can use it. It is also open source, and this means you don’t have to worry about things such as security. In the open source community, vulnerabilities are discovered quickly, and so is the development of their patches.
- Media and device compatibility: This is the reason why most cord cutters prefer Kodi to other home entertainment media players. Kodi is compatible with multiple media, and there are plugins to help you play all the content. Kodi is also compatible with almost all computing devices such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi.
Kodi also lets you add various media sources, and this makes it flexible as it allows you to watch what you want. With the help of free add-ons, you can watch paid content, stream content for free, access files on your computer, files on the cloud and even control Kodi with other devices remotely.
Streaming movies and TV shows on Kodi
Using Kodi is a straightforward task, and so is watching content on Kodi. After the Kodi installation process, you need to install add-ons. Add-ons are what gives you content to watch on Kodi. Installing Add-ons is also an easy task. There is a plethora of content delivered by the add-ons. In terms of categories, Kodi lets you stream Movies, TV shows, Sports, Documentaries, Music among other content offered by add-ons. You can also get access to paid streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and others. All you need is the right add-on, and you are good to go. But before you click the play button and start streaming content from various add-ons, consider using a reputable VPN such as IPBurger VPN.
Why you need IPBurger VPN when streaming on Kodi?
The most compelling reason why you need IPBurger VPN when streaming is security and geo-restrictions. Kodi does not provide content to its users. The content accessible on Kodi is via plugins and add-ons. Distribution licenses and various agreements might restrict content offered through these add-ons. To bypass the restrictions and watch your favorite content from anywhere in the world, you need to use IPBurger VPN. IPBurger VPN service has various worldwide servers which when you connect to one of them, your actual IP address gets masked with a virtual IP address. This virtual IP address spoofs your location to that of the server you choose.
Some add-ons and plugins may contain content that you might want to hide from your ISP and even from copyright agencies. With strong encryptions, IPBurger VPN ensures your private content remains private.
Additionally, IPBurger VPN will help you get rid of ISP injustices such as throttling and traffic shaping.
How to stream Kodi movies and TV shows securely using IPBurger VPN
- Sign up for IPBurger VPN account (Go for the Dedicated IP address subscription).
- Download and install the right VPN app for your device.
- Open the VPN app, log in, and connect to your preferred server.
- Confirm if you have the IP address of the server you have chosen
- Launch Kodi and start watching your favorite content securely and without restrictions.