IPBurger Affiliate Program: Agreement
This IPBurger Affiliate Program Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains terms and conditions that govern your participation in IPBurger Affiliate Program (the “Program”). By filling out the signup form or by continuing to participate in the Program you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by this Agreement, represent, and warrant that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (or you are authorized and lawfully able to bind the company or other legal entity which you represent to this Agreement) and that you are and will remain in compliance with this Agreement. ”We,” “us,” or “our” means IPBurger. “You” or “your” means the applicant. All dollar amounts referenced in this Agreement are stated in U.S. dollars.
Table of Contents
The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise IPBurger services on your site, in email, or any other form of electronic marketing, and to receive a commission on services purchased by your referred individuals.
Enrollment in the Program and Affiliate Obligations
To begin the enrollment process you must complete an affiliate application via our site. All information associated with your affiliate account must be real and verifiable. You are allowed to use only one affiliate account unless approved by IPBurger to use more than one account. The fact that we approve applications does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time. We may reject or cancel your application, in our sole discretion, if we decide your site or/and your participation in our Program is unsuitable. These may include but are not limited to any media that will:
- Promote our services in a manner that contains any form of misleading, defamatory, illegal activities, or any other content deemed offensive by us.
- Cause damage to the IPBurger brand name.
- Promote our services in a manner that encourages a user to sign up for the purpose of engaging in any illegal activity.
- Include non-working websites, blogs without content, or parked domains.
- Incorporate any materials which infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
Unsuitable participation in the Program includes:
– Spam. Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send any unsolicited bulk messages, whether commercial or non-commercial in nature. The term ”spam“ is applied to similar abuses in other media: junk faxes, mobile phone messaging spam, instant messaging spam, search engine spam, internet forum spam, social networks spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, etc. If you run a newsletter, e-zine, or any kind of bulk messaging service or software, you must have evidence that people signed up to receive messages from you.
– Self usage. You are not allowed to register as an affiliate for the sole purpose of becoming your own referred customer. Payouts will not be given and your account will be closed.
– Pop-up or pop-under advertising. Without specific approval, you may not send traffic to IPBurger’s website by serving pop-up or pop-under impressions. In general, visitors must arrive at IPBurger’s website via a manual click action undertaken directly by a user.
– Improper advertising methods. You may not bid for competing keywords that include any variations of IPBurger or misspellings in PPC programs such as Google Adwords, without specific approval. You may not use your affiliate links in any PPC programs such as Google Adwords. You may not write the text IPBurger, variations, or misspellings into any ad text which is used to promote your website in a PPC program such as Google Adwords. Without specific approval, you may not use forwarding or masking of your domain name when directing your visitors to our site. IPBurger reserves the right to view and/or reject any and all advertising creative, display creative, text, images, or other affiliate assets that result in user traffic being directed to our site.
– Coupon abuse. You may not promote IPBurger services solely with the aid of coupon codes. Coupon abuse includes coupon websites with the sole purpose to rank in search engines for terms such as ‘IPBurger coupon’ in order to scalp commissions. This type of marketing adds no value to IPBurger nor does it bring new customers to IPBurger. Affiliates will be warned and account terminated without payout if coupon abuse exists.
– Affiliate account ownership transfer. You may not transfer ownership or sell your affiliate account to another party without the prior agreement with us. We reserve the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of your links, graphical banners, widgets, or other affiliate linking tools, and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you. You are solely responsible for your site, including its design, development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Any violations of the terms surrounding participation in the Program shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and may result in your termination from the Program and withholding any unpaid commissions.
– Brokering or sub-affiliates. Without specific approval, you may not enlist or delegate third-party companies to direct traffic to our site through your affiliate links, in return for a commission per paid signup. When we approve an affiliate application, we authorize a single URL or list of approved URLs owned by you or your company to direct traffic to our site through your affiliate links.
We reserve the right to suspend and/or permanently close your Affiliate Program account if we find or suspect that you have acted in any of the manners set out above.
Acceptable Advertising Methods
As an affiliate, you earn compensation by generating clicks to our site that convert to a completed sale. After you have been accepted into the Program you may display affiliate links on your site. “Affiliate links” are links to our site that properly utilize the special link formats we provide (including the Affiliate ID you received). Affiliate links may be created by you or made available to you by us and must use the hyperlink we create. You are solely responsible for the placement, content, and style of each link that you place on your site or use in promoting our services, and for ensuring that affiliate links include the appropriate formatting necessary for us to properly allocate referrals of customers from your site. Any affiliate link placed must be done in such a way that it is not misleading to any visitor and done with the intention of delivering valid sales or clicks to our site. Incentivized commissions and offering any form of incentive to obtain a sale is forbidden, unless prior approval is given by us.
You may advertise our services via:
- Text links, widgets, graphical banners, or other affiliate linking tools on your site;
- Text links, graphical banners, or other affiliate linking tools in solicited messages via electronic messaging systems or other media.
We will strive to prevent interruptions to the Site and the Service. However, these are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we do not warrant, either expressly or by implication, the accuracy of any materials or information provided through the Site or Service, or their suitability for any particular purpose. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not make any warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you access the Site and the Service at your own discretion and risk.
For a sale to be eligible to earn a commission, the customer must click-through an affiliate link to our site and complete a purchase on our site. You will earn a fee for every lead that converts to a sale when processed through your affiliate link.
- Standard commission rate is 30% recurring.
- Minimum payout is $100 (via bitcoin or PayPal) and for payments over $1000 direct wire is available. Withdraw requests can be done from the affiliate dashboard.
- Pending commissions are held for 30 days to account for cancellations, refunds and fraud. After 30-days, a commission is approved and eligible for withdraw.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned in violation of this Agreement.
Commission Fees Payment
Commission fees will be paid within 15 business days of withdrawal requests. Minimum $100 commission must be earned before withdrawal requests can be made. Payout is done by PayPal and Bitcoin; we also support direct wire transfer for commissions exceeding $1,000.
If you have not earned any referral fees or haven’t logged into your affiliate account within a 12 months period prior to any given month, then we may close your account, terminate this Agreement and withhold any unpaid commissions. We reserve the right to suspend or withhold commission payments to affiliates who are in violation of the terms of this Agreement, but with whom we have opted to not terminate, and instead provide a reasonable period of time to repair the violation.
Term of Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our approval of your Program application and will end when terminated by either you or us. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site and any other promotional materials that we provided to you as to an affiliate. “Cause” means any of the following: you are in material breach of this Agreement; we believe that we may face potential claims or liability in connection with your participation in the Program; we believe that our brand or reputation may be tarnished by you or in connection with your participation in the Program. Any violation of Section 2, 3, or 4 will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement. You are eligible to earn referral fees only for orders that occur during the term of this Agreement.
- IPBurger may also, at its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify the program or any aspect of the program without notice.
- IPBurger reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any referrer from participating in any aspect of the program if IPBurger deems or suspects that such referrer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:a) acting in violation of these program terms and conditions;b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the program or site;c) acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person;d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity;e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of IPBurger to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the program, IPBurger’s guidelines or applicable laws;
- Participants in the program must comply with all up-to-date spam laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from the IPBurger referral program. Referral links may not be distributed by you in a manner that is in breach of any third party rights or your undertakings towards a third party (including any former employer)
- IPBurger shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these program terms and conditions or intent of these program terms and conditions
This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program following our submission of a modification will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Limitation of Liability
We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or other content available from or through our site, our affiliate linking system, or our site itself. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we are not liable for any compensatory, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, product liability or otherwise; nor for any third party claims of any nature, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or claims.
Services, information, and other content available from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including, but not limited to, that any service or information available from or through our site, or our service itself will be merchantable or fit for a particular purpose, that any service or information available from or through our site, affiliate linking system, or our site itself will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, regarding correctness, accuracy, or reliability, or against interference with your enjoyment of the service or information, or against infringement. All “information” and services provided in the course of this Agreement are provided with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you as the user. The negations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. The information and other content available from or through our site, and our site itself, would not be provided without such limitations.